Antique Radio Charlotte
~ Friday Afternoon Auction ~
This page was last updated: January 20, 2015
This web page was designed, built and maintained by Ron Lawrence w4ron
If you have any questions please contact Ron Lawrence W4RON, Conference Chairman
704-516-8819 or email@example.com
The Friday afternoon auction will be limited to
250 total lots.
You are advised to get your items consigned as early
We hope to have the auction room open all day on Thursday and from mid morning Friday until the auction cutoff time of 12noon.
The Auction is scheduled to start at 1pm Friday afternoon.
How to consign items for auction at the conference.
1. If you expect to auction more than 25 lots, you must notify us in advance.
2. The auction committee reserves the right to refuse certain lots for auction.
3. Get one “Auction Item Information Card” for each item or box lot you
want auctioned. (Note our $35 minimum lot value requirement.)
4. Fill out the card and keep the bottom PINK sheet for yourself as proof of ownership should the item not make a minimum bid that you may elect to place on the item.
5. We have drafting tape available for you to stick the YELLOW sheet to your item. If that does not work, we have string tags that you can staple to the YELLOW sheet so that the sheet will hang from the item.
6. Give the top WHITE sheet(s) to the volunteer that places your items into the auction preview area. They will check to see that the form is filled out correctly.
This year you will pay 10% of each winning bid as a commission to
CC-AWA to help defray the costs of running this conference.
It is our intention to have volunteers on duty at all times that the auction preview room is unlocked. However, the hotel or the organizers of this conference will not be held liable for theft, loss or damages to property consigned for this auction.
Some of the action at the 2010 conference.
From left to right are auction workers, Ron Beaver, Stephen Brown, Kirk Cline and our Auctioneer Brad Jones.